Monday, August 9, 2010

MULTINATIONAL COMPANIES: TO BE OR NOT TO BE...

I totally support both The American Jobs and Closing Tax Loopholes Act of 2010. Even though I am not American, I realize that this program might significantly help create jobs in America, help small businesses and this way better the economy of the country. At the same time I support the debate of the House of Representatives, which stated that it is not wise to make U.S. multinational companies pay double taxes. “More than half of all manufacturing employees work for the U.S. multinationals”. “You cannot expect to increase jobs in this country when you are increasing taxes”. I need the third party opinion to draw the conclusion.

Check out the links: http://thehill.com/blogs/on-the-money/international-taxes/111737-house-approves-tax-increases-on-us-multinationals and http://www.speaker.gov/newsroom/legislation?id=0374

1 comment:

  1. Hey There. I discovered your weblog using msn. That is a very smartly written article. I'll be sure to bookmark it and return to read extra of your useful info. Thank you for the post. I'll certainly return.

    ReplyDelete